St Agnes Photographic Club’s Annual Exhibition
Due to the ongoing COVID uncertainty, the committee has decided to cancel the 2021 annual exhibition. The next exhibition is planned for September 2022
ALL MEMBERS are invited to submit up to 6 photographs each to be displayed at the Exhibition:
- ANY subject
- Taken ANY time
- Monochrome or colour
- Must not have appeared in the SAPC Exhibition previously
Your images can be any size, but must be in a mount measuring either 30 x 40cm or 40 x 50cm:
- The mount can be the colour of your choice
- Do not mark the front of your mounts with any titles, labels or signatures or anything else
- REALLY IMPORTANT – On the back of your mount, put
- Your name
- The title of your photo
- A direction arrow if the orientation of the image isn’t obvious
Entries with mounts not of the sizes specified will not be accepted.
You can print your photos however you wish:
- At home if your printer can produce reasonable quality prints
- At a local photographic printer
- Through an on-line printing service such as DS Colour Labs (www.dscolourlabs.co.uk – normally reliable quality, fast & reasonably priced)
Mounts can be cut:
- At home if you have the right equipment
- Bought “off the shelf” through an on-line supplier or locally at e.g. Saffron Framing at Wheal Kitty, Hobbycraft etc
WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS!
Deadline for submissions is our September meeting. No photos will be accepted after this date as we have to prep all images prior to the exhibition.
The committee reserves the right of final decision of choice of exhibited images.